Q: What is the best form to take herbs- capsules or extracts?
- Avoid unpleasant taste.
- Easy to carry.
- Save preparation time.
- Provide an exact regulated dose and enables the body to extract acid, alkaline & water soluble properties.
- Can be hard to swallow.
- Assimilation can be much lower than extracts.
- Tablets can be even lower assimilation (as low as 4-12%).
- Provide a concentrated form of the herb, give results more quickly.
- May be more cost effective as generally, a little goes a long way because assimilation can be very high (around 98%).
- Not as easy to transport
- May have to deal with unpleasant taste (not with TriLight formulas- ass our formulas are fast acting and great tasting!)