Traditionally used for postpartum hemorrhage control during childbirth by midwives.*
Natural safe herbs are blended synergistically in an alcohol free glycerine base in purified water giving an enjoyable taste.*
Formula created by Shonda Parker, CCE, Clinical Herbalist, Author, Lecturer, CHANA President. Shonda has excellent Educational Courses.
"My midwife used this for my last birth with her, and it worked like a charm. (And it tastes good, to boot!)" - Annalea
Cost Per Ounce Bottle Comparison
- 2 oz at $14.95 is: $7.47 per ounce
- 8 oz at $49.95 is: $6.24 per ounce
- 32 oz at $149.95 is: $4.68 per ounce
Each of our bottles has its own advantage:
- 2 oz: Child Size - Also great for travel and taking on a plane.
- 8 oz: Adult Size - Comes with our convenient Flip Cap.
- 32 oz: Family Size - Our most economical choice.
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon under the tongue for 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat in 5 minutes if needed.*
Caution: This formula is for use in conjunction with a professional maternal care provider only.