Given to us by Medicine Bear, this is a Cherokee Heritage Formula. It provides simple relief for headaches and migraine related symptoms. Fast effective relief and used safely for over 21 years. White Willow has been considered a pain reliever that converts to salicylic acid in the body without side effects. Feverfew has been traditionally used for migraines, headaches, fevers, muscle tension and pain while it gently lowers blood pressure too.*
"This is such a life saver! I get awful migraines and lose whole days because I can't get out of bed. But with this, I take it when I feel it coming and it is stopped in its tracks!" - Paul Whittaker
Cost Per Ounce Bottle Comparison
- 2 oz at $14.95 is: $7.47 per ounce
- 8 oz at $45.95 is: $5.74 per ounce
- 32 oz at $139.95 is: $4.37 per ounce
Each of our bottles has its own advantage:
- 2 oz: Child Size - Also great for travel and taking on a plane.
- 8 oz: Adult Size - Comes with our convenient Flip Cap.
- 32 oz: Family Size - Our most economical choice.
Suggested Use: 1/2 teaspoon (per 25 lbs body weight) 1 to 3 times per day as needed.*
See dosage chart below: