People are often surprised to find out herbs can be a rich source of vitamins and minerals. They are also surprised to learn even “natural” vitamins are loaded with synthetic ingredients. There is no regulation in the vitamin and supplement industry. A company can label a product “100% natural” even if it contains synthetic ingredients. By choosing to use herbs, you’ll know with confidence that what you’re getting is natural.
Dozens of vitamins, minerals, and trace minerals are found in herbs. They’re a rich and easy way to ensure your family is getting everything they need. Herbs don't come with fillers or factory-created 'nutrients.'
Some of the most nourishing herbs out there we label as weeds. Herbs such as nettle, dandelion, chickweed, and others are full of vitamins and minerals. Our ancestors, native people, and settlers knew the benefit of these weeds. Reading the Little House series, Little Women, or other classic literature shows examples of people making use of weeds.
Decades ago, we set out to formulate our herbal mineral formulas. We ended up including lots of weeds! Herbalists often joke about how much weeds are valued in herbalism. The biggest pest to the home gardener can become a healing gift in the hands of an herbalist. We’ve incorporated several weeds into our herbal vitamin and mineral formulas. (If you’re interested in learning more, keep reading our Herb of the Day posts)
Herbal Multivitamin & Minerals
For over 20 years we’ve been selling our herbal vitamin and mineral formulas. Thousands of families have chosen to use herbs in place of another multivitamin. Best of all? No need for a customized formula. You won’t find men/women/prenatal/elderly/conception specific vitamins here. There isn’t a need to custom tailor because herbs offer the essential vitamin and minerals everyone needs- regardless of stage.
The customization comes in how much each person needs to take each day. Dosing is by weight. Herbalists have traditionally dosed by weight for ages. This ensures everyone gets what they need- not too much & not too little. Our bodies are wise and will take the vitamins and minerals from the herbs. They’ll go to nourish the proper organs and systems every time. Unlike synthetic vitamins & minerals which are often excreted in the urine.
Benefits of herbal vitamins & minerals:
- Can be used in all ages and stages of life
- Provides a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- Bio-available & easy for the system to absorb
- A natural way to nourish the entire family
- Contains all the co-nutrients and co-factors each vitamin/mineral needs for proper use in the body
- No digestive damage from fillers & synthetics found in over 95% of pill-based vitamins
- Provides nutrients from the soil
- Easy to dose- mix with water or consume alone
- Targets & nourishes a variety of systems & organs
- Simple to remember to take
- Maintains beneficial enzymes from the herbs
- Includes the benefit of medicinal & healing properties from the herbs themselves
- Allows the body to process and absorb water soluble & fat soluble vitamins
Give herbal vitamins & minerals a try and see the difference for yourself.
Our customers report increased energy, greater digestive health, and even kids who ask to take their vitamins!