Contains herbs shown to enhance liver and gallbladder function. These herbs have been used traditionally by herbal healers to treat liver disorders such as jaundice. Rich in lecithin, some researchers believe dandelion may protect against liver and gallbladder disorders. Sarsaparilla has been used historically for its diuretic action, also to clear skin disorders, eliminate poisons from the blood and cleanse the system of infection.*
Herbs that are helpful for dermatitis: Dandelion, Goldenseal, Myrrh, Pau d'arco, and Red Clover.*
"My gallbladder was giving me a little trouble last month; but I was just too busy to do an intensive cleanse. I decided to try LivCare---and it worked great! No more pain! It was a quick fix. Thanks!" - Kim
Cost Per Ounce Bottle Comparison
- 2 oz at $14.95 is: $7.47 per ounce
- 8 oz at $45.95 is: $5.74 per ounce
- 32 oz at $139.95 is: $4.37 per ounce
Each of our bottles has its own advantage:
- 2 oz: Child Size - Also great for travel and taking on a plane.
- 8 oz: Adult Size - Comes with our convenient Flip Cap.
- 32 oz: Family Size - Our most economical choice.
Suggested Use: 1/4 to 1 teaspoon (approximately 1/4 tsp. per 25 lbs. body weight) 3 to 4 times per day or as needed.*